analytics

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Event starts in 6 days - got a bike which I can use for cycling

Weekend passed like a snap and didn't feel like swimming during it, actually I tried to figure out my eating schedule and what to consume during the event.
There are many theories that you shouldn't eat fast carbohydrates and you should be on a diet until the competition. Anyways, I guess that I will make Nutella and Krakow sausage sandwiches. Actually I got hungry now.

On the other aspect, I changed my bikes tires and still I messed up with inner tubes. Not so easy to change them. I went through many Youtube videos and still no good. Anyways on the bright side I got my brothers awesome bike. I just need to fit it somehow to my Bumer. Also some configuration of the bike is needed. Did a trip to office Today and it felt good, nothing bad to say.

My friend also managed to make a picture of it:

No comments:

Post a Comment