analytics

Tuesday 4 August 2015

12 Days Left - had a very nice vacation with swimming

So I had two weeks of vacation, where I did some swimming.
At least I swam once in Kihnu Island.
At least I swam twice in Saaremaa
At least I swam several times in Hiiumaa, with most epic waves, like one meter+ waves.
At least I swam once in Peraküla beach.

So I can count at least 5-10 swims, which I see is a lot, The total most likely is 2-3 kilometers or so. Biggest swimming was at Hiiumaa SufrParadise with big waves almost an hour worth. It should be around 1,5 kilometers, but if you add the coefficient that waves were epic, that should multiply the effort at least twice, taking into account that in the competition I will swim only on the still lake. 

I see that swimming will be the most complicated part, but I just should take time and try to fit it into 1:20, then I will have an hour to spare before disqualification. Most hardest part is to stay with my pace. Although I could take some tempo down and wait for others to catch me up, but will see, maybe I will let them pass and watch big men go silly and take them over with final running.

No comments:

Post a Comment