analytics

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Day 43 - Cycled at least almost 1 km of 180 - happy day

So I finally got an exciting opportunity. Took my bike for a ride. I am actually considering to name my bike, maybe it brings some good luck. I dressed up, got my helmet, got my bike, got outside and first time I tried on the cleats. Strange feeling, but once I started going it felt interesting, my leg worked differently than without cleats. I pulled with one leg and pushed with another one. Constantly wondering when I am going to fall. I've heard that it happens when I forget that you're having your shoes locked in place.

So I drove almost 1 kilometer and then it happened. My luck, rear tire blew with a bang. Now I think that I need whole new tire with inner tubing. Most likely it was the same problem for the first time. But the trip was impressive. I only have to cycle 180 more that today. Not very hard, I might say.

Somehow my Polar H7 heart rate monitor didn't want to cooperate with my girlfriends phone, seems like Sports-Tracker issue, which is a shame. http://www.sports-tracker.com/blog/2014/07/16/the-biggest-android-update-of-the-summer-is-out/. I don't want to use Endomondo, which apparently supports it. https://support.endomondo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203472747-Setup-guide-for-Polar-Wahoo-Zephyr-and-Garmin-heart-rate-monitors#Polar.
Sports-Tracker people. Fix my issue with H7!!!

Anyways some footage of my awesome bike (which is still nameless).






At least max speed is more than I expected and I really didn't try. The wind was pretty heavy, when I reached towards to 88mph. 
http://www.sports-tracker.com/workout/taivorokib/55a416f7e4b094b7763d332c



No comments:

Post a Comment