analytics

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Day 33-36 - got a bike

So got a lots of stuff for my bike buying trip, and went to Tallinn and from there to Jüri. Weather was hot. When I got my bike, I started travelling around the area and when I was around 25-30 kilometers my rear tire broke. This is my bike, will make some better pictures later. I've upgraded it a bit already.



At that point of time when my rear tire gave up on me, my left palm started making some trouble. Need to look into aero handles. So I got off from the bike and started walking back to Tallinn to take a bus or train to Tartu. I was in luck, some guy gave me a lift. It was sweet.

Anyways I got home and made some bike modifications. For example, replaced rear tire. Attached new pedals, attached cleats on my shoes, attached water bottle holder, water bottle, pump.

Also my current phone doesn't like Sports-Tracker, actually Sports-Tracker needs Google Play Services and my Android doesn't want to download it, it says that it already has application with that ID. It is a bummer since I really would love to track my trainings, Measure heart rate with bluetooth heart rate monitor and during the training also to measure my blood pressure with my new monitor.
Hopefully the weather sticks and I will have joyful next 2 weeks with my bike before going on swimming training.



No comments:

Post a Comment