analytics

Thursday 2 July 2015

Day 31 - bike ride contemplations

Interesting day. My leg has became walk-able again, small pain is left but getting better. Still no running for some time, I want to get it fully healed. Applying some balsams on top of it, at least it doesn't hurt anymore all the time, which is nice, most likely cycling is doable already. Cannot wait for my vintage bike. Only need to find how to get to Jüri. Probably cannot take any express bus there. Will make some phone calls to bus companies in the morning to find out what is the best course of action.  I need a bike.

There is also the topic of me getting back to Tartu from Jüri, either to find a train stop, travel some distance with that wagon and then trip around 100 kilometers back or should I go full crazy and go the whole distance? The psychiatrist officially pronounced my as sane person. Which is nice.

The other topic is the matter of gear which I need to take with me when purchasing one. I have no clue about bikes and I haven't driven one for ages, like 10+ years. I definitely need special pedals. Lots of water, some energy bars, battery bank, as my phone screen is still busted and new one isn't yet arrived. Replacement phone holds barely to the end of the day without charging and doing nothing more than few phone calls, but the screen is responsive although it is scattered and half of it is just black. Route needs to be tracked.

Unfortunately I  still cannot find my bluetooth heart rate monitor, most likely need to search new one, but to be truly honest, I haven't looked much either. Also will take my blood pressure belt with me on that journey. Will get some fun stats.

Also was exited to get an appointment with a hematologist but the lines are huge, it will happen in September, too bad, cannot get insight of my iron awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment