analytics

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Day 30 - tried to get rid of my awesome blood...nobody wanted :( too much iron

There was a blood donation day at work. I was waiting for that event, it has been long enough from my in process tattoo and I was thrilled. Filled in the form, waited in the line, was constantly looking at time, how it ticked, minute by minute, second by second, I was calculating if I will catch a bus to the Police station it was tight fit. Finally it was my turn.

They poked my finger, got that delicious red blood running to the hemoglobin measurement machine and there it was, the result. It was high, like really high, around 190 (maximum is 180). Turns out that every June/July my hemoglobin is high, but this time it was really hitting the top of charts, which was strange as 2 something weeks ago it was perfect at doctors appointment. What a let down. Jaak Mae has got the same problem. Well it was a let down. At least I got on my bus and had chance to run my business at the police station. Also got random conversation partner on the way there.

Conversation was chit chat and she brought the immigrants topic up. As always Estonian Media has done like a very big deal of immigrants who wants to come to Europe, like why, what is the big deal. If I would live outside the Europe I could find so much nicer places, like Cuba or Dominicans where to get me if I needed refuge. Media, why do you even push that kind of intolerant ideas to peoples mind? It is true. Today war can be held only by media and small group of activists. Either it is topic of relocating 100 people or some invasion, same kind of thing. World has lost it's mind!

During the day I got a call from Verekeskus and they are thrilled to send me some special doctor to investigate my amount of awesome iron in my blood. I guess that I will pick that invitation up and blow their minds.

Seems like a lot of walking to do tomorrow because all of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment