analytics

Thursday 8 November 2012

Feeling Great After Small Night Sleep

Made two shots. First shot was last night. Got 3 periods of sleep. Two of them 20 minutes, but third one got way out of hand.

Today I am more lucky. Got home from work and fell a sleep automatically on the couch. I didn't have alarm clock. I had nothing. Woke up 20 minutes later, ran to a futsal game. 4 km to there, 1.5 hours of match and 4 kilometers back. Actually on the road back I just made 2 kilometers, then one friend picked me up.

At home there was very interesting football match on TV6. ManU won the game, but what was more interesting, was that lights went blind for 10-15 minutes and game was holt. Both teams got one penalty kick and they scored. But overall outcome was 3-1 to ManU.

After the football match I just watched TV, then napped for 30 minutes and got up just for X-Files. Around 4-5 I also had 20 minutes sleep. I feel good and rested. Lets see what happens after lunch. Hopefully I don't have to find a refuge.

Between my 20 minutes sessions I also had a chance to watch new Arrow and new Supernatural. Boy, loved the last one. You cannot get nothing against the Impala.


Remembered now one of my dreams. I woke up on my bed, walked around and some random chick bitted my leg. I walked forward but she was hanging on my leg. Something was irrational for me and I thought that I was sleeping. Tried really hard. Taivo, raise your hand, raise it. Suddenly I woke up. That was a relief. Then the same situation happened all over again. I was spooked and somehow I remember in a dream that I was dreaming before and facts were familiar.  I didn't care about that chick who wanted to eat my leg. I only wanted to wake up. Moment passed, I opened my eyes. Looked around  Ok my bed. Did sanity check, jumped up from the bed and had a glass of drink. Looked for that chick, but she was nowhere to be found. Lucky me...I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment