analytics

Friday 2 November 2012

How to Comprehend the Sleeps with Work

It is quite difficult to comprehend the sleep/awake cycle. I need emocup for all that emo stuff what I am complaining. Yesterday had a meal from Asian Express. To be honest, I didn't like it, only the company was enjoyable  Maybe I am just spoiled with other Chinese food places in Tartu. That postponed my sleep. 

After that attended one Halloween party. When I got home, passed away on the couch. Had a very long and sweet night sleep. Was a bit late for work, I should be more careful where I put my phone and always make sure that alarm clock is set. 




Today I didn't have a nap after work either, although my body wanted it. My friends were visiting and I cannot ruin my social life for that cycle. I don't want to be Clark Kent who works all day as journalist  caches Lois Lane and at night just catches bad guys or suffers from kryptonite poison. 

Tonight I want to have not so much sleep and I am counting that my amazing body wakes up itself. This is teh Uberman way. In the evening I am planning to take bus trip to Pärnu. Need to go near Virtsu to the forest, hunting. It means long walks with great friends. Haven't seen them for a while. I also need to pack my bag and take additional battery for laptop to a bus trip. Hate busses, haven't been in one for a long time. Company trips doesn't count. Let's hope that I can sit next to some create companion  I also need to stock myself with some movies. Who knows who you can meet in a bus.


Also Öörännak published pictures before the walkabout.

No comments:

Post a Comment