analytics

Monday 5 November 2012

Skipped Few Days, Sandman Had Me!

Why, Why a Sandman had me? I would love to have SandWOMEN to have me ;)
Had a session of deep deep sleeps, but Somehow this has passed. I had two beautiful and good parties on Friday and Saturday. I wanted to go to Pärnu on Friday, but missed the bus. Saw how it went away in front of me. Made a great effort to catch it but apparently it was not good enough. It was very lovely to meet all my best friends.

Saturday morning tidied my little apartment, learned Eldridge knot and then day I had an honour to be a date on one Arabian style party. Dude had brought even sand to his garage, smoke machine, disco ball, good music and fantastic belly dancer. There was some hookah, a little friendly poker game. Afterwords we went to my friends place and played some Playstation Play games. The night ended 6 am. Got in my apartment at seven. Not too shabby.

Today, Sunday, I have had two twenty minutes of sleep sessions. Need to find the Uberman cycle. Not giving up. In two weeks I have a small vacation where I can adjust it more.

Also I've had some interesting zombie dreams again. Zombies are back but they don't reach me. I am too much alive for it. Me and my brother were driving with bicycles through land of zombies. We needed to reach to a fortress but the entrance was blocked. The way out was over a big tree. The branches of the tree could get us in the fortress. We drove to the tree, took our bikes on our backs and climbed. We got on the tree branch, then rapidly moved it and it broke. We landed safely on the other side.

Well done!



No comments:

Post a Comment