analytics

Monday 12 November 2012

The Journey is What Brings Us Happiness, Not The Destination


I need to have home theater system with a bass that shakes my body, I want that the rain what comes down would be all around me. I want to hear how the bullet passes me and takes me away from the reality. I just want to be.

I need to have a car, car where I can sit on the hood till sunrise, I want to sit on the hood in the rain, to feel, how the raindrops smoothly falls on my face, need to look the starts above me, to see the moonlight shining from it and making shadows on to my car. This is the freedom, this is were we need to get. I need my Impala. I need to drive with her far away, man and a car, simple, both with souls, living with one beat. No fancy gadgets. I need to get leather jacket what matches her seats, I need to inhale gasoline smell, I need to feel her engine roar, feel the power, enjoy the style, fear the domination of her when putting pedal to the metal. I want to see how the gouge arrow moves with the same beat as I do. I want to breathe. I want...I want. She is my unicorn, like Nicolas Cage had in Gone in Sixty Seconds.

Last four days were crazy. Thursday and Friday I had Uberman Sleep. I had very very good time. Friday evening we had a splendid sauna and then small after party at Teine Maailm. On Saturday my road sent my to Jõgeva for another sauna and a awesome birthday. Sunday I woke up quite early and had wonderful evening. I wanted t go to sleep at night but somehow the morning is here. One more week then I will have again vacation. It will be interesting cause my body has almost adjusted with the sleep cycle.

Last Wednesday I got a little cold when I ran home from a football match, it has haunted me since then. Hopefully I will beat the bastard in upcoming days. It takes a lot of energy and it is very difficult to sleep. In those 4 days I had one very very interesting dream. I was making naine24.ee magazine and after this magazine making session I sang one old song from Estonian finest movie - Viimne Reliikvia. Afterwards I shot a honor shot to somebody whom I didn't know but I was known and it was his last wish. Somehow the gun jammed and fired one random shot up in the sky. I went home, saw from the news that a bullet had hit a puppy. Drove to the hospital and took that dog home with me. Well till next sleep cycle. Enjoy the movie ->

No comments:

Post a Comment