analytics

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Morning and Cooking - Trying Overdue Components

You think that you have food in your refrigerator and you really set your mind to do some quick cooking. First morning breakfast  for a while. You cut the ham, the cheese, take out the milk and discover that it is outdated for two days plus it is leaking. Nice everything is covered with milk. Whatever, who really cares overdue milk. Put it into microwave, give it some heat and see if it goes into one big junk of white mass or not. Cow's juice was still good. I am in the zone. Ham is on the pan, getting ready to get some eggs.
Oh sweet mother of, those are overdue for 15 days and I have seven of them. Taking each one and breaking them into the glass. Smelling it and adding them to a bowl. Now I got nice little omelet, adding some cheese and splendid breakfast is ready. Having a bit in the morning is fun. I only need to do the dishes now.

It is very hard to understand how much I sleep at the moment. If I ran out of ideas, I take a nap without alarm clock. It seems like today I slept around 4 hours, otherwise it is something like 2-3 hours. Every time I wake up I feel like a brand new person. I feel full of motivation and head is stuffed with ideas. Don't know where to start. Maybe I should make a to do list for my wall. What isn't so bad idea. I've watched James May Man Lab, tried to fix my guitar, watched some movies on television what actually are not so shabby - Sparkle, Manny and Lo, Blood and Wine,


James May Man Lab is actually really funny. Over my exceptions. It really keeps me thinking where the mankind is going. A regular man cannot even replace his car wheel under 45 minutes, uses steel square for a hammer and lacks basic wallpapering skills. Here is a first episode from season two ->

My guitars neck is bit off the right shape and it is all due air moisture. I added 2 bowls of water near my guitar and hopefully air moisture will increase in my apartment and it will be fixed simply like that. First reason to hate central heating apartment. Guitar needs it around 30%. Hopefully I will achieve this soon. It already sounded better when I tried it.


The dreams what I am having are quite fun. I really enjoy them. Somehow I am always driving with my awesome car, fighting. This time I was in Great Britain and I discovered a new good food. Super delicious chocolate cake and the cooking companies where after me. I ran trough a palace, saw a Queen of England, tossed her one of my cakes and jumped out of the window to my 5,5 meters long Impala. Drove on a cargo plane and parachuted out from the plane with my car. Landed to Germany and zombie hunt begun. It ended with a sunrise. I was in a beautiful countryside, saw zombies approaching, cut down a windmill and the blades cleaned my table. Sat on the hood of my car, took my guitar and played it. Wondered what will happen tomorrow, what will happen in a year. Where will I be, alive or a breakfast. Where will this road end. Where am I off to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment