analytics

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Van is not a Car for Zombie Apocalypse

A week has passed. I have got my vacation. Not sure about my sleep cycle at the moment. I sleep 3-4 times a day, but not much. Around 30-40 minutes, but I don't feel sleepy. I feel excellent. Planning to go to gym or swimming and then lunch. Don't know when next sleep time is. Maybe around 15:00 for 30 minutes or something. I really haven't slept well last week. Nights are so so long, days are even longer but Sandman has ditched me and left me hanging. It really gets boring at nights. I also did something with my Guitar upper E, now it is making terrible noise. Most likely I need to see guitar repair man or just to buy a new string.

God damn those birds up in the trees near my apartment. They are driving me crazy. I cannot even sleep with open window in order to get some fresh air. Hopefully snow comes faster and they will leave. Would love a good white brilliant snow.

Had one of the most awesome dream. I was in my apartment with my friends but I went to another room, it looked deserted. In that room there is my bed. Seems like that hasn't had proper use for a long time. Apparently also in that room there was and entrance to one very awkward room. There were spiders and it was really dark. OK I passed that room and there they were. Zombies. They are back, back to get me. Closed the door, ran to living room got my friends and went into a car. Oh, the car, black car, made a sound that all ground underneath me quaked. I really couldn't understand what car it was, but it was good for driving trough zombies. Once the cost cleared, me and my friends got out from the car and then I saw. Oh no  it was Chevy, but freaking Van. Excellent when I have kids and drive around, but for a single guy who is being hunt by bunch of undead  it is not the way to roll. For my next dreams, it better be The Impala!

Not a car to drive, not even a black edition in Zombie Apocalypse

No comments:

Post a Comment