analytics

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Sleep Cycle has Almost Adjusted to Me

Sleep cycle has almost adjusted to me, not me to it. I've not kept the 4 hours 20 minutes of sleep cycle, but something has happened. Last night I slept around 30  minutes. I just fell asleep in front of the TV. Woke up around 1:30 and felt excellent. I played the guitar, explored new tv show called Arrow, did some exercise, trim my hair, got so many thoughts in my head. Took a nice bath with bubbles and stuff, went to the office hour earlier, because I couldn't figure out what to do with one hour in my apartment.

Weather was quite chilly and had good walk. After lunch I went to a very secret place, got 20 minutes of nap and good to go back to meetings. Meetings mainly were about product development and it's standards like high availability,  latencyperformance, well the basic software development life cycle. Always good to refresh my memory.

When I got home, did the dishes, had some snack and did the dishes again. In some mystical way I went to bed and slept 2 hours. Woke up and didn't have a clue how did I get to bed. It was interesting, like having too much drink and you don't know what you did, but in my case, my body wanted to sleep and it got itself to my bed, undressed me, put on some good music and left phone to the other room.

After I woke up, I watched some more series of the vigilante whom I discovered the other night and did some programming. Had a small exercise. Now the plan is to sleep about an hour or less and get to work.
I sleep a bit more than the Uberman sleep, but seems like this is reducing and I haven't felt so good for a long time. Gotta love it. Happy Halloween.

Some inspirational song


No comments:

Post a Comment