analytics

Friday 26 October 2012

Finding The One Thing in the Life That Sets You Free

Had a pizza at Opera, enjoyed it. I think that it was the company what made it so good. Waiting here when X-Files will start and I will make additional hack to my phone. Also I need to make those freaking ghosts smart.

Chasing Mavericks - seems like a very good movie to watch (TV on background showed it while I was thinking how to put my thoughts on the paper) . It is a movie about one kid who changed the community where he lived and he had one life goal. Get that Maverick wave. Awesome.









This snow outside gets more interesting.

Now the phone project. What this hack will contain. Well basically Easy Debian to my phone. There are some nice document editing features. This will for real beat every phone. Word Up, literally.




Well next sleep time, this will be the hardest: 4:05

No comments:

Post a Comment