analytics

Thursday 25 October 2012

One Car Can Make a Difference

From 23th of October 23:00 I've had total 7 sleeps (average 17:45 minutes)  with total sum 2 hours and 22 minutes until 25th of October 5:05.

My phone is 2 meters away from me, in the stained bowl and why I woke up, was I heard a car to pass by outside. 4 Alarms, nothing, but one car made the difference. Scheduled to wake up 5:25, woke up 9:45. Made me want to swear. I felt great before this a bit longer nap. But no, I cannot give up. Still need to go all the way. Need to fight to know the truth. I've won so much quality time with the Uberman method. Have to keep going. Rock and Roll till the end.
Next Sleep Time 13:45



Woop, update. I guess that it wasn't all up to me that I overslept. Maybe the swimming got to me and my body needed to clear out my system -Aura ujula klooriküllus ärritab

No comments:

Post a Comment