analytics

Thursday 25 October 2012

The Sleep Starts Haunting Before The Time - Good.

The sleep is running after you already. You are one step ahead. Everything seems to be under the control. Slept twenty one minutes, woke up 01:06, Not too shabby. That takes me to the next sleep hole at 5:06. Rather far away. Last awake period I had a chance to walk around 4 kilometers and I saw some lovely people.

The weather outside was good, only got to hate following scenery. All slippery and very bad to walk on. I even cannot imagine what happens when it all freezes. I hope that no bones will be broken. Ptui Ptui Ptui under left shoulder. I even don't dare to have nice night run because those streets, don't want to get handicapped for life.



There are also some interesting art on the streets of Tartu. Found this little girl behind the bars, Seems lost but safe. Street art, something to see. There are really good masterpieces out there. How about your street art experience?  Are you against it or you endorse it?
Meanwhile I am wondering when my neighbours will knock on my door and say - man, this is night, stop practicing the guitar.


No comments:

Post a Comment