analytics

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Some Sucking in the Apartment

Fight Club: "You wake up at SeaTac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time".


No worries my life is not going to end anytime soon. Woke up, vacuumed my apartment. Feeling great, everything is nice and clean. Soon there will be a football game like I could care less, but friends want to have some rum and hookah with me. Made silky smooth for them. I can get a glass or two, cannot afford more with this sleep cycle;). 

Dream was fantastic, I feel fresh and good. Got some more quizzes to make in order to submit my todays assignment about minimax methodα - β pruning, evaluation functions. If this keeps up, I will get rather smart. 
Next Sleep time 00:45
This gets easier and easier. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment