analytics

Thursday 25 October 2012

Picking Up Leafs With His Blow

Seems like this four hours of sleep got my carriage back on the track. Woke up even earlier than I wanted.
This time I saw that I worked in a colledge, very neat and nice old building. The atmosphere was amazing. I even had roller skates to move around there. No clue how this got into my dreams. I did several stunts around the school and the thing what woke me up from my dreams was a fall from the hot air balloon. Supposed to wake up 14:05 but, 14:02 the sleep was gone.And how the hell I had big blond hair on my beard? Seems like somebody has been naughty when I was out.

So went outside to capture few scenes with my phone camera. The weather outside isn't very good, phone camera doesn't like it. Where is the sun? I've heard stories about snow in Tallinn. Hope that it will stay in the sky for couple more days. Need to go to Öörännak on Saturday. Also it will ruin a bit my idea for one video. I will tell no more, if it happens, it happens, if it doesn't your loss;).

One of the stupidest thing what I saw, was a tractor, picking up leafs in the park with his blow and making big tracks on the ground. How is that logical? Seemed really hard to pick up trolley and walk couple steps. Well done!
Next Sleep time: 18:05


No comments:

Post a Comment