analytics

Friday 26 October 2012

Spend Last Hours With My True Love

This summer I fell in love, love so deep, love so pure, love like no other, love from the first sight when I took it off from the shelf . I touched her neck, played her, slid my fingers over her strings, occasionally made her scream but finally she played my according to tune. The feeling that run through my fingertips was shocking. Felt so intense and the sound she made basically was like honey to my ears. She is the one who is going to lead me to The Highway to Hell.

My fingers are still a bit sore but found some really good tips to make her feel even better. The guy on the right gave some good hints how to play the chords on my beloved guitar. On my amazing Fender CD 100. My first official guitar after six years of dreaming of it.

This time the sleep was rather fast. Closed my eyes and like a second later I opened them. This second actually lasted 20 minutes. Taking a small break from a guitar, until next awake session. Hacking a bit more my phone and trying to install Easy Debian. Fingers crossed not to brick her.

Next sleep 8:25


No comments:

Post a Comment