analytics

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Teh Uberman Project is not Over - The Weekend

Photo by Are Tralla
My Last sleep time was at a party at my friends place. Then I have skipped couple sleep cycles. It all started with the Halloween party what I have mentioned couple of times. It was a fun party. After that I had a walkabout in the city, met some friends to put a cherry on the top of the cake then me and my friend went to his place to play some Playstation Play sword fighting game and then heavy boxing. It was quite exhausting.


Emajõgi at 9 am




´
On the way home around 9 am, there was a beautiful sunrise. I stopped and enjoyed the perks of it. A bit missed my sunglasses.


At home I had 4 hours of sleep and all day I've searched company for Öörännak in Rõuge. One of my dearest friends lend me her awesome Ford Fiesta ST, what a car, loved it.


The red line is the path what we took near Rõuge, bit hard to understand
We started around 21:30 from Tartu to drive to Rõuge. 80 kilometers passed through fog like flying. The walk what we had was around 25 kilometers. Of Course 25 kilometers was not enough, we made it 33. The walk started on the shore of the lake, it was really muddy and I had to take my coat off. Minus degrees outside, no problem, hot Estonian guy at winter, basically a man of steel. Then we made a smart move, read some map and took a sweet nice dry road to next checkpoint. We had a lot of puzzles on the trip. We needed to solve Annabells story.

The story was made up by game masters but she was a girl who stopped Soviet Army to experiment how one highly poisonous toxic works on Estonian people. It was really interesting. They had even some guys who roleplayed as Soviet Army members. We wondered in the forest, in the abandoned buildings till finally we ended up last game point. The point was in a deep forest. Not only we did some round trip in order to locate the last point, we ended up 2 hours later in on the road where we had been before. This was not so nice. Week soaking wet, knees, hips were burning and  the morning was almost there.

Too bad that our Sports-Trackers aren't completed. Nowadays the phone batteries tend to die quite fast.

The time limit was around 4 hours to get the maximum points, but we achieved to finish a bit less than 8 hours. I guess that we lost around 3500 - 5000 kilocalories. The final results should come this week. Finally I've got back to bed on Sunday around 1 pm. All body ached.

At the same night I got hungry after midnight. I decided to make some cinnamon rolls, made the pastry, started to wait until it rise but sandman got me and I passed out on the sofa. Today I made second attempt due the first pastry smelled like a beer. Got it quite nice.



I think that the Uberman is still in my system. Slept 40 minutes at night and woke up with no reason. No I am planning to have 20 minutes before work. I am planning to reevaluate the Uberman sleep cycle in order to comprehend it with work and leisure time. Will keep you posted about the new cycle.

Teh Uberman project is not over!

No comments:

Post a Comment