analytics

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Day 1 - Research

I've done some calculations. In order to finish before 12 hours I am thinking something like this:

AreaInitial time, hAverage speed, km/hDistance, km
Swimming1:202,73,8
Cycling6:0030180
Running4:309,3442,2

I am setting up now my training results into Google Spreadsheets which I will share in my upcoming posts.

Weigh is still X+0 kg.

The amazing topic is that the gear is really expensive. Those are some items which I need to get:

  • Swimming goggles
  • Swimming cap
  • Swimming suit / triathlon suit. Still open topic here
  • Cycling helmet
  • Cycling shoes
  • Cycling  cloves
  • Cycling cleats
  • Cycling pants / triathlon suit. Still open topic here also.
Also it turns out that I need to start shaving my legs, wins a minute per 40 kilometers. Worth it totally. I could win up to 5 minutes with that.
But at least I don't have to shave my beard:


Investigations and getting the gear will continue, but now, off to make my first swimming laps over ages.

Cheers and hopefully I don't have to find a tombstone after all this is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment