analytics

Thursday 11 June 2015

Day 10 - exhaustion

Interesting thing. 2 days after small run and 1 day after football competition overall exhaustion came on me. My upper body ached and my knees were not so strong.

Feels like I was lacking of energy in general. This totally messed up my initial training plan but I am not that worried. Yesterday I got home, did quick dinner and basically fall a sleep and slept a lot. I have never slept for so long for a long time, but in the morning I got up I was perfect.

Did my body processed some fat and found energy from there? What will be my energy plan? Need to do some research.
6 Nutrition Rules for Endurance Athletes.
Haa. Seems like I need to start breakfast. 800-1000 kcal a day. Oeh, I need to wake up earlier and start fixing myself some energy.  Also need to cut down on coffee and most likely do a bit more fruits.

Honestly, if I would eat more bananas as I do right now, then the monkyness will come on me.

Also original version:

No comments:

Post a Comment