analytics

Friday 19 June 2015

Days 17, 18

Day 17

What a bust, was learning for an exam all evening and half morning basically was thinking about my weekend where I run and cycle. Everything was lovely until the... 

Day 18...

...came. As usual, a football match, I was a bit better than I've been, at least that is what i like to think, everything worked smoothly but after the match I could feel some pain. It was very difficult to walk, anyways, made Vytautas shower and started limping towards to the cinema to watch B category movie called Jurassic World but in the last minute decided to get home and heal my heel.
I don't know if this will bust my weekend or not, but I have to Swim and Cycle. 

Hopefully when I apply some stuff on the painful area, and lets see what happens.
Keep rock and rolling.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment