analytics

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Day 8 - first a bit warmup running day - could have made half marathon if didn't have a urge to take a ....

My first warmup running day. I ran total 18,66 km in 2:04:47, which makes average speed of 9 km/h, not bad for warmup. The first 5 kilometers was piece of cake, actually i was browsing around to find some app to listen to music since Youtube doesn't allow back ground music listening on Android . So I tried Spotify but I couldn't log in there, I found a better solution - 8tracks. This one worked smoothly
Also tried out Sports-Tracker pro version, the audio feedback kept me motivated and on course.
Around 8 kilometers there was a beautiful rainbow:

I ran one circle around the Anne kanal and decided to visit Ihaste.

After I started 15 kilometers I felt that I am out of energy. I need to find some sports stuff to eat. Kind of new to it so I guess that degustation of those needs to be taken into my agenda also 1,5L of Vytautas is not enough.
I wanted to complete full half running marathon but suddenly there was a real urge to take a dump. I cannot imagine how to avoid this next time. Since this urge came on to me then I had to finish and leave those additional 2,5 km for next time.
Next target is to run full half marathon with speed 10km/h. Easy enough. At least it seems from my Today's running session. Hell, the 42,2 kilometers is like half more. Not worried at all.

Hopefully tomorrow I can also walk, my flatfoots are making some pain, but it is for people who care about pain.


Also the route:
http://www.sports-tracker.com/workout/taivorokib/5575dbcee4b05dcecce58787

And for Rita who asked if I could run a cat. Then there it is:



1 comment:

  1. Üks valetab, kas su sportstrackeri logi, või see kassipilt. Ma tunnen, et mind on petetud.

    ReplyDelete