analytics

Thursday 4 June 2015

Day 3 - healing my leg and making initial training schedule

Since my leg is acting like a stupid man and wants to fold before my training will start then I decided to buy some drugs from the pharmacist. Actually some gels to put on for injuries, before training and after training and also some magnesium pills.

Turns out that Voltaren works quite good.

Also shaved my legs. Dude I feel like a lady now.


Initial training schedule is available here. x-means no training and empty lines will be filled with results. After I get baseline in place then I know how to move forward and where to improve.



My ordered gear should also arrive at that time. Now my main challenge is to find a bike where to start my awesome trip. Will I be my own Nemesis?

No comments:

Post a Comment