analytics

Friday 12 June 2015

Day 11 - Had recovery run

Had some recovery run Today and came to the conclusion. If you eat 30 minutes before run then you are going to have a bad time. Actually I ran only 5 kilometers and had 1,5h football mach. Total training was 2 hours and impressive 1500 kcal was wasted on that. It all felt pretty awesome.

Also I got my order from Sports Direct and all the products fit, only I ordered normal cycling pedals, hopefully the bikes which I will see soon will have those special pedals where I can just clip my shoes on.

I cannot wait until I can try my wetsuit in the water, thrilling. Since I want to monitor the distance and stuff while I am swimming, then I guess that I need to find waterproof bag for my phone.

Seems that my leg hair is long enough, will try to wax them over weekend, how painful can it be. At least will have silky smooth feeling maybe longer.
My initial training schedule is a bit bust but it is better to train how your body feels it than kill yourself. No point to over train, the general idea is to find out what do I need to do to survive this epic conquest where I am on. I've read that people need to train at least a year or more for this kind of event, but still. How hard can it be? I bet that it will be walk in the park and after that I will be dead for 8 hours and will enter to the total recovery mode.
Not bad for this month:







No comments:

Post a Comment