analytics

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Day 9 - small recovery

Interesting fact, that my legs where OK in the morning, but my upper body did some aching. I stand strong with the fact that i need to start trying out sports energy foods. Also most likely for several + hours I need to find solids also. Don't want to end up like those princesses:

On the other side since I wanted to go swimming but decided to stay healthy for evenings football competition then I decided to skip swimming to today and bike few days in the future. Since I still don't have a bike or the gear for it. Hopefully I find it soon.

Gear should arrive today at least it got to Tallinn yesterday. It has been in Tallinn already longer than normal. Would have expected to have a bit faster delivery from DHL but most likely Sports Direct is using cheapest service from them.

Not cute experience, do you have any other sites where to use it?

So due I skipped swimming then I replaced it football competition where we won 4-2. At least a bit more than 1000 kcal was spent. I am happy with that and got some general movement.

And for Rita, she needs some immagination to find that cat on the running rout via Emajõue to Atlantis.

No comments:

Post a Comment