analytics

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Day 2 - Made General Training - Pulled My LEG

So, I just did some general training by the form of Football competition and I managed to be on the green for a minute then I pulled my leg. Rectus femoris to be exact. I am no doctor but this is the muscle what is killing me. Very hard to walk, to run, even to swim, but still. Going out for small jogging tonight for training the muscle and to get over the pain.

On the good side, we nailed the game 7-2.

My leg is not the little b*tch who gives up like that.

At least I've ordered my gear. Total is not cheap (92,94 € + I still need swimming cap and goggles for swimming and cycling), still a lot cheaper than in Estonian shops.

Item Price Name
Cycling Shoes 19,80 MuddyFox MTB200 Snr43 Black/Orange 11
Cycling mitts 5,99 Muddyfox Cyc PdShort Sn61 Navy Large
Cycling cleats 11,99 Muddyfox Cleats SPD 62 Black
Cycling helmet 17,99 Muddyfox Bike Helmet Sn62 White 55-61cm
Cycling pedals 5,39 Muddyfox MTB Pedals 62 Black
Cycling shorts 5,99 Muddyfox Cyc PdShort Sn61 Navy Large
Cycling shirt 5,39 Muddyfox Cyc SS Jrsy Sn61 Red Extra Lge
Wetsuit 20,40 No Fear Shorty Sn53 Blk/Cha/White Extra Lge

Today's main target is to finalize my training plan. It will be though but will try to do it right after I had my 5 km run to heal my rectus femoris and to do some research about it.

Weight is still X+-0 kg.

Also yesterday I saw a movie called San Andreas. Pretty much total Hollywood stuff. Only effects where awesome.

1 comment: