analytics

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Days - Vacation and stuff ... day 29

I did nothing just got very relaxing vacation and practically internet free, also my blue-tooth heart rate monitor decided to go missing on me. What a bust. Phone broken, heart rate monitor missing what else. Oh yes, made with one of my friends additional bet, do I finish at all. Fish is putting out some bate.
So over that time I Just healed my leg and gave some love to my car. I can show some tricks how to treat your бумер if you like to.

My leg is still a bust, but decided to get myself some old-timer road bike. Most likely it will be a weekend trip to Tallinn, the capital of road constructions and village like city. It is just metro-village.
I haven't quite decided yet. To cycle back to Tartu or take the train. Would be new old crappy bike afterwards and the initial setup could do some damage. Let's see how it turns out, the little trip.
Just in case, if I would do the thing what I would like to do then which road to take? Tallinn - Tartu is a bit killer maniac road, psychos drive there and I would not feel safe without my boomer. And what to pack to back-bag?
How long it would take? I presume that around 6 hours with my talent, but what if the bike doesn't support my amazing skills? Can somebody pick up me with my ride then? Would not like to hike back.
So many puzzles to solve, so little time, who knows which crazy will come over me.

Looked at the forecast, awkward ->



1 comment:

  1. Vaata parem, kas tuul puhub sleja tagant või vastu :P

    ReplyDelete