analytics

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Day 16 - Visited the doctor

Actually he was professor doctor or something. He measured my heart under performance and subscribed some pills for me. Like Wellman Sport and Panangin. Apparently my blood pressure under load is a bit high and he would love to see it to get a bit lover. To be honest, I am very glad that I went there, got to know a lot about my heart and how to keep it ticking longer and longer. Also I should monitor my blood pressure and make a small map how it is acting. But on the other hand the positive side was that he told me, I will lose the triathlon(most likely cannot make it to the finish first) At least I didn't tell him that I want to reach 8-9 hours. Only 12 hours.

The good point was that I was approved by doctors to run the triathlon. My main goal is still to stay cool and take everything with reason and keep myself intact.

Or maybe small finish run...

No comments:

Post a Comment