analytics

Monday 8 June 2015

Day 5,6,7 - Weekend rest

Finally by not doing any exercise over the weekend I can feel that my leg is so much better. Hopefully it is ready for Today's first official training. Too bad that I cannot find my heart rate monitor anywhere. Would love to track my heart while running.

Morning weather was good, hopefully it lasts also the hardest thing is to find nice running route.

I just found out the saddest thing. Forgot my magnesium at home, most likely need to visit the drug store. Also I hope my gear arrives today. Seems a good day to receive it.

If you have any good running route suggestions in Tartu, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Joonista kiisu mööda tartu tänavaid palun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete